Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Pritchett Canyon" Overview

Pritchett Canyon Trail, Moab, Utah: 1) Difficulty and mileage; Moderate to difficult. 22 miles (with vehicle shuttle), 36 mile (loop) option, including 14 miles of pavement. 2) Best web site; Same info as "Klondike Bluffs". 3) Maps; Same info as K.B. 4) Jurisdiction; BLM, last bit private-$1 EXIT FEE.

There are so many great trails in the Moab area, so you can't go wrong. I just had to pick my favorite favorites. This mostly downhill tumble, I just love it. Even riding in rain and paying a dollar to get out of jail (they're very serious about that) didn't bum me. The trail starts at the "Behind the Rocks" area, which is incredible. Oh, forget it, this whole ride is incredible. Tough for beginners. It can be ridden as a loop instead of a shuttled ride. But it's a load even if there's a lot of pavement.

visit my web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment